We want you to be satisfied with your order, and are happy to accept returns if you change your mind once you receive your order. We understand that yarn can look and feel different in real life compared to on screen. UK government guidance on distance selling regulations can be viewed HERE.
Here is how to return yarn:
1. You must contact us (email via the 'contact us' form HERE) within 30 days of receipt of your order to tell us you would like to return it. Returns sent outwith this period will not be accepted.
2. Pack your undamaged, unused and resaleable yarn either in the original packaging, or appropriate new packaging. It must be free of scent or animal hair.
You MUST include a note detailing your order number and the email address used when placing the order.
3. Post it back to us (address provided upon contacting us), making sure to obtain a proof of postage with the postage date on. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure returned items come back to us. In the event of the returned product going missing in transit, you are to pursue your postage provider for compensation as the product is legally yours. Return postage is at your expense and will not be reimbursed. Please do not use signed for services as we are not able to receive parcels in person
4. Once we have your order back, we will either refund the cost of your original order using the original payment method, or post your replacement (this to be agreed when you contact us). Replacement yarn will incur an additional postage charge.
5. Yarn must be returned unused and undamaged. If it looks matted or fluffed up, has been wound into a ball from a skein, or has been re-balled (Milburn) after being unwound it will not be eligible for a refund and will be returned to you.
- Items returned from outside the EU must be clearly marked on the customs label as "returned merchandise" so as not to attract import duty / VAT.
- We can only accept your return if you are the person who placed the original order.
- SALE items cannot be returned unless faulty or wrongly delivered.
- Faulty or wrongly delivered items can be returned using the steps detailed above. This is as long as the fault is not due to misuse, use against our recommendations, or reasonable wear and tear.
- Postage for return of faulty or wrongly delivered items will be reimbursed.
If you do not follow these terms your return will not be accepted and goods may be returned to you.