- Brief pattern/design description
- Sketches, images and swatches
- Quantity of yarn required
- Yarn base requested (if known)
- Anticipated timeline for pattern release
- Where the design will be released/publicised (although we are keen to support upcoming designers, wider distribution backed by a magazine/large following will be more appealing to us)
- Website, social media, or blog link so we can see previous work
We appreciate that Ravelry is still a big platform for publishing patterns but since the website update in 2020 causing injury to people we cannot in good conscience promote it. We have customers who cannot use the site so it is a matter of accessibility and inclusion that we ask that patterns are published on other platforms either instead of or as well as Ravelry. There are some good ones to choose from - Payhip, LoveCrafts, and Etsy spring to mind for a start. It's also good to not have all your eggs in one basket - the more sales platforms you use the more sales you are likely to see.